[EM] Trying to protect even weak Condorcet winners

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 26 06:32:12 PST 2003

The last message I sent you about three month ago if I remember well
when you pop out back of retirement summarized all this.

I agree about winning-votes property for any strong Condorcet winner.
I just added that treated with an extended graph {G,Z} where Z represents
a virtual candidate for the acceptable candidates limit (we suppose unranked
candidates are disapproved), then Ranked Pair with winning-votes seemed
to protect EVEN A WEAK Condorcet winner.

You said you would try to find a counter-example.
Have you?

Stephane