[EM] non-geographical districts

stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 24 10:00:02 PST 2003

was... [EM] Electronic Voting Bill of Rights?

Anyone considering seriously to remove geographical definitions for
district should read:

http://www.fairvotecanada.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=8&forum=1&4

First post is in french, fourth is in english.

In summary, this model (SPPA) proposes to replace
geographical districts by virtual districts (based on day and month of birth, and some year modulo if needed) to produce a full
proportional chamber using a preferential ballot.
Comments are welcome.

Stéphane Rouillon