[EM] Electoral College

josh at narins.net josh at narins.net
Tue May 27 04:22:02 PDT 2003

> > That's all academic, Dave.
>
> You dismiss something if it's academic?  In keeping with the "screaming
> at pigeons" theme, I suppose?

No, the exact opposite.  Bush is the pigeon, the stupid, dirty bird that
won't understand, no matter what.

> > If you were an elector, and, after the polls closed,
> > the candidate you were elected to vote for,
> > was found out to be a mass murderer of small children,
> > would you continue to cast your vote for them?
>
> > This PRECISE freedom is the part of the stated reason for the existence
> > of the Electoral College
>
> > By the way, if I was an elector and I found out that the candidate I was
> > supposed to vote for was behind releasing the false allegations, there
> > is NO WAY ON EARTH you could make me vote for them.
> >
> > None.
>
> If you read Dave or Alex's message closely you would understand that
> this attitude is why you would NEVER BE an elector.  Being a presidential
> elector is not like jury duty.  You have to convince someone that you're
> reliable.

You would be a great asset to the North Korean regime, promising, as you
do, to ignore your responsibility to the American people.

I suppose 2d matrix ballots with states of the world was an
anti-academic suggestion?

Comes straight out of sigma algebra, ya shit.

Fuck off, twat brain.

I'm outta here.