The "Turkey" problem (Re: [EM] 2-rank and N-rank Condorcet)

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue May 6 13:21:02 PDT 2003

The suggestion was once made to use the 5 slot grade ballot (A,B,C,D,F)
for head-to-head comparisons of the candidates, since most United States
residents are used to that system of grading.

The missing grade (E) provides a nice default grade, not as bad as F, but
not good enough to give a "dark horse" candidate an inordinate advantage.

Forest