[EM] Dyadic ballots (was "...encouraging truncation")

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 13 03:17:01 PST 2003

Forest,

This is an interesting idea.

I was trying to do some examples with it, but I'm not
sure how to create the four matrices.  These are the
ballots I was trying to use:

12: A at 10 (fill 8 and 2 circles)
11: B at 7 (fill 4, 2, 1)

I'm also not sure how the winner on the finest matrix
might not be the winner of the method.

I'm picturing something analogous to the voter having
four divider lines to place at will.  Do you think
that is similar?

Kevin Venzke
stepjak at yahoo.fr