[EM] Hello (Intro); PR, Condorcet and Approval, variants...

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 19 06:09:10 PST 2003

Venzke, I invite you to read:
http://www.fairvotecanada.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=8&forum=1&4

It is a STV variant defined on a national instead of regional basis, and
that uses a mix of alternative vote and residual approbation to produce an
exactly
proportional result instead of vote transfers and quotas. Some other aspect
ensures that at worst, the governement will be a two-parties coalition. Read
and feel free to comment. (English version is the fourth post...)

Steph