[EM] Ranked Pairs Description

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Thu Dec 25 17:55:02 PST 2003

I've added a brief, but complete (or at least it should be),
description of the Ranked Pairs method implemented on my condorcet
site (http://www.ericgorr.net/condorcet). You can get to it either by
visiting the the main page or directly via this link:

   http://www.ericgorr.net/condorcet/RankedPairs/

Feel free to make any comments you like.

I plan to add several, descriptive, examples soon.

btw, I just learned that on the newest palm machines, running java
applications are now possible. This resolves my dilemma on where to
implement this method next...either under Java or PalmOS...in the
coming months, you should see something appear, written in Java,
which would be tested on a Mac and a Palm device.