[EM] Typo in "Proof that Floyd finishes in 1 pass?"

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 01:29:01 PST 2003

In an earlier message today, I said:

"If it's true that the BeatpathWinner algorithm that I posted a few days ago
would find the strongest beatpath between each ordered pair of candidates if
the indices were re-arranged, then would someone post a proof of that? Or
the URL of a website that has a proof?"

***

I accidentally left out the phrase "with only one pass".

I'm asking if anyone can prove that the BeatpathWinner algorithm that I
posted a few days ago would find the strongest beatpath between each ordered
pair of candidates _in one pass_ if the order of the indices were
re-arranged.

If there's proof that the re-arrangement can accomplish that then I'll ask
the website owner to re-arrange the indices in that way.

Mike Ossipoff