[EM] issues IRV Condorcet Approval

Rob Speer rspeer at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 13 13:16:13 PDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 03:32:29PM -0400, Eric Gorr wrote:
> At 2:18 PM -0400 8/13/03, Rob Speer wrote:
> >You have stated that putting the cutoff in the wrong place can be worse
> >than not voting at all;
>
> I asking you once to stop accusing me of things. I will ask you again.
>
> Prove I have made any such statement or apologize.

I apologize. I assumed that since you were replying to a thread about the
Participation criterion, and you stated that you think Approval fails
the participation criterion, then you would be giving examples of why
you think Approval fails the participation criterion, not of unrelated
situations.

I will no longer make the mistake of expecting you to be on-topic.
--
Rob Speer