[EM] 09/22/02 - Sacrifices on `The Altar of Approval Voting':

Donald E Davison donald at mich.com
Sun Sep 22 14:16:25 PDT 2002

09/22/02 - Sacrifices on `The Altar of Approval Voting':

>Alex,
>
>That's a great idea, only I don't believe in animal sacrifice.  Anyhow,
>let's not let Donald get our goat!
>
>Joe

Your goat is safe, I wouldn't think of trying to steal your `Sacrificial Goat'.

Speaking of sacrificing goats and people, what did you guys do with
Demorep, the Demon Repo-man?

After all, he was one of your own, he supported Approval Voting, among
other things.

He was the creator of Hilter-Stalin-Christ examples, he gave his all for
you-alls.

He didn't deserve to be treated like that, to be sacrificed on your `Altar
of Approval Voting' like a goat.

----