[EM] Answer to example:

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 5 02:25:12 PDT 2002

You wrote:

This time, if Mike's intention is to be inclusive, I also claim his words
need to be consistent with my opinion that D properly wins in:
19 A,B
19 B,C
19 C,A
43 D,E

I reply:

D is the BeatsAll winner, and therefore wins in all Condorcet
versions, and in all the other pairwise-count methods. But none of
the defeats in that example are majority defeats, because of the
great amount of truncation in the example.

Anyway, I agree with you that D should win in that example.

Mike Ossipoff