[EM] More Condorcet Flavored PR examples

Elisabeth Varin/Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 20 14:25:12 PST 2002

Forest,

why not change the goal and elect A1, B1 and B2.
I, for one, would not mind electing the candidates I pick, even
if they do not belong to the same party... There can be good
applications of different political issues, and I do not want to
get stuck with the bad politicians that defend the good ideas
(according to me).

Steph.

----