Majority Choice Approval

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Wed May 8 14:38:30 PDT 2002

Alex wrote in part-

Demorep's idea is much more practicable if we allow a favorite/compromise

distinction.  There are fewer incentives to hold the cards close to the

vest, and so true yes majorities will be easier to identify.  In that case

Demorep's idea of electing "none of the above" is very practical and

worthwhile.
----
D- For newer folks-- I suggest BOTH a YES / NO vote and a Number Votes (1, 2,
etc.--- in case 2 or more choices get YES majorities) vote.

This ain't super-complex nuclear physics.

Can *average* citizen-voters vote using YES/NO and Number Votes ???

----