I pledge $50 to Hager

Rob LeGrand honky1998 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 12:59:57 PST 2002

Mike wrote:
> IT'S ADIFFICULT QUESTION, WHETHER TO
> CONCETNTRATE OR DIVIDE CONTRIBUTIONS. BUT WE'LL GET A BETTER
> PERSPECTIVE ON THAT WHEN WE GET
> MORE NOMINATIONS.  I RENOMINATE
> HAGER. AS BART SAID, HAGER MAY BE
> THE ONLY APPROVAL ADVOCATING
> CANDIDATE.

I'll be the Libertarian candidate for Texas state representative in district
50.  Implementing Approval elections in Texas will be my primary goal, but I'm
not accepting campaign contributions.  I'm new to politics and I won't have a
serious chance of winning in this Republican-dominated district.  I'm just
running to give Libertarians (and Approval advocates?) someone to vote for.

I'm too poor right now to give anyone money, but I'd support Hager if I could.
We need more like him.

=====
Rob LeGrand
honky98 at aggies.org