[EM] Fund-raiser for Hager

Alex Small asmall at physics.ucsb.edu
Sat Mar 23 12:52:27 PST 2002

Thus far $445 is pledged.  I think I made a mistake in setting an all-or-
nothing goal.  I intend to mail my donation to Hager in the next week,
since I feel it's better to give him all the hope we can, even if it
doesn't reach the initial goal.  Those who wish to join me can send their
pledges to

Paul Hager for Secretary of State 2002
PO Box 2177
Evansville 47728-0177

(check made out to Paul Hager for Secretary of State 2002)

I've told him of the effort, so I encourage you to include a brief note
letting him know why you're donating.  I will continue talking to people
that I know, and once another event is out of the way I will look for other
sympathetic groups and mailing lists to contact.

Alex