[EM] Stupid People Tricks

Narins, Josh josh.narins at lehman.com
Fri Mar 15 13:40:39 PST 2002

Dearest and Kind GentleFolk;

What do stupid people do?
They hire PR firms.
General Dostum hired one to clean up his image as the murderous, thuggish,
rapacious pillager of northern Afghanistan, and *he* expects it to work[1].
Imagine what it would do for "us"!

Since any discussion of my own personal political beliefs system, or my own
feelings about Libertarians(Hager) are actually not on-topic, I'd like to
suggest an alternative plan for $2002 dollars that any cloneproof,
vote-burying, crypto-populist like ourselves might appreciate...

Sending the money to a PR firm to write something snazzy!

No, I have no _freaking_ clue what a good PR firm would be. I pride myself
on being pretty ignorant of the details of such near-malfeasance.

Anywho, what say YOU?

-Josh

[1] He actually hired a firm that specializes in shining up Republican
images. But it's definitely just a coincidence. ;)