[EM] 06/11/02 - FWD of Mike Saari's letter:

Michael Rouse mrouse at cdsnet.net
Tue Jun 11 18:40:53 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald E Davison" <donald at mich.com>
To: "[EM]" <election-methods-list at eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 2:06 AM
Subject: [EM] 06/11/02 - FWD of Mike Saari's letter:

> 06/11/02 - FWD of Mike Saari's letter:

Darn, for a moment there I thought the *other* Saari, Professor Donald
Saari, had written you. Professor Saari is one of a handful of election
method experts in the country, and his geometric analysis of voting is quite
interesting, even if he *does* prefer Borda to Kemeny-Young and Condorcet
ranking. Donald Saari wouldn't be caught dead recommending Approval voting,
though, so I doubt the two men are closely related...

Mike Rouse
mrouse at cdsnet.net

----