What are we all about?

Narins, Josh josh.narins at lehman.com
Fri Jul 26 14:22:12 PDT 2002

misinformation.

and it isn't as wrong as you would have us believe.

two stages elections where certain candidates are eliminated after the first
round based on the first round results are, in some important ways,
identical to mulitple stage elections like IRV or STV.

ok, maybe not similar enough for rigorous analysis.

but it was a problem of ideological similarity splitting the majority