Fascinating website

Richard Moore rmoore4 at cox.net
Mon Jan 28 18:54:54 PST 2002

MIKE OSSIPOFF wrote:

> I don't know what sharia is, but, whether or not there's actually
> a 3rd world disease by that name, I'm sorry for Anthony that he
> thinks 3rd world disease is something to joke about.

No, it's a religious/political issue, better known in English-speaking
societies as Islamic law, and I don't suspect that Anthony was making
light of that topic. However, it may have been a wry comment about the
low signal-to-noise ratio that this list has experienced lately. As was
his proof that there are no uninteresting web sites.

 -- Richard