[EM] Re: Finding the probable best candidate?

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 19:05:52 PST 2002

Forest wrote-

Wouldn't we all agree that the best democratic method is to give the win
to the candidate with the majority of votes, whether or not the voters
have actually based their votes on fact, fiction, or superstition?

If we cannot resolve the two candidate case, then we have no hope of
resolving the multicandidate case.
---
D- What happened to NOTA (none of the above) (N below) ??

           YES    NO

A         AY    AN
B          BY    BN
N          NY    NN

Are ANY of the YES or NO votes sincere or insincere desired/ compromise/
unacceptable choices based on lurking strategies ???  Only the Shadow knows
(radio mystery show in the 1930's).