Finding the probable best candidate?

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 09:45:36 PST 2002

Mr. Cretney wrote-

But why do we prefer democratic voting systems?  I like democracy because I
think that it provides better government than the alternatives.

----
D- Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of the U.K. 1940-1945 -- who fought
Leader (i.e. tyrant) Hitler and his nazi goons to the end of World War II ---
noted ---

Democracy is the worst form of government --- except for ALL of the rest.

How many wars, civil wars and tyrants in 7000 plus years on Mother Earth with
Democracy *real* majority rule governments versus monarchy/ oligarchy
minority rule governments ??? --- taking note that the U.S.A. and State
governments are minority rule governments due to gerrymanders, plurality
primary elections and plurality general elections.