[EM] 02/09/02 - Approval favors certain candidates:

Bart Ingles bartman at netgate.net
Sat Feb 9 10:56:33 PST 2002

We should hold a running contest to see who can identify the most
logical fallacies in one of Donald's posts.  I propose 1/2 credit for
straw man, since this seems the most common and easily identifiable.
Here are a few guides to the various fallacies, courtesy of Jeeves:

   http://www.kcmetro.cc.mo.us/longview/ctac/fallacy.htm
   http://www.intrepidsoftware.com/fallacy/toc.htm
   http://www.primenet.com/~byoder/fallazoo.htm