[EM] [instantrunoff] Vote for the Oscars with IRV online!

Dan Johnson-Weinberger proportionalrepresentation at msn.com
Wed Feb 20 22:53:40 PST 2002

Here's a new site where you can vote for the Oscars online.

http://www.tedsowinski.com/cgi-bin/irv_vote.cgi?c=oscars&b=aa74

Try it out so we can work out any bugs. Thanks to Ted Sowinski for creating
this poll!

Dan

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/YgSolB/TM

Kill the 'wasted vote' syndrome by ranking candidates (1, 2, 3) and
requiring a majority of votes to win. Help end plurality elections.

For more information: www.fairvote.org, www.midwestdemocracy.org,
www.instantrunoff.com

MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT!
(Take five minutes every day for some IRV activism -- we'll only get better
elections with your persistent, patient work. Word-of-mouth is your most
powerful political weapon: use it!)