[EM] Hitler's secretary dies aged 81

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 19:10:29 PST 2002

A historical note -- since I have used Mr. H. in my anti- IRV examples.

For younger folks --- about 55-60 million folks died in World War II thanks
to Hitler in Germany and Hirohito in Japan-- both tyrant killers on the all
time killer tyrants list.
-----

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/02/13/germany.hitler/index.html

Hitler's secretary dies aged 81

BERLIN, Germany -- The woman who was by Adolf Hitler's side throughout
his wartime leadership and was privy to his last days has died.

Traudl Junge was the Fuehrer's secretary from 1943 to 1945 and took down
his last will and testament.

***

She has said: "I admit, I was fascinated by Adolf Hitler.

"He was a pleasant boss and a fatherly friend. I deliberately ignored
all the warning voices inside me and enjoyed the time by his side almost
until the bitter end.

"It wasn't what he said, but the way he said things and how he did
things."
***