Show us the ballots, mikeo

Narins, Josh josh.narins at lehman.com
Tue Dec 24 07:19:03 PST 2002

Mike uses this example...

60: ABCDE
70: BACDE
100: B
83: DECBA
75: EDCBA

A & E get eliminated, and their transfers leave C with the fewest votes. C
gets eliminated though C is CW and though C is the voted favorite of more
people than is any other candidate.

C is the Condorcet Winner? 230 people prefer B to C, while only 158 prefer C
to B.

C is not the CW.

B is the CW

(B to A = 328 to 60 )