[EM] Cancelling a vote in Approval

Elisabeth Varin/Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 8 20:39:18 PST 2002

>From my point of view, the ability to deny someone else
representation is not a good thing. But it has no impact on single
seat elections where with only one winner, some voters are going
to be without representation at the end of the process.
I suppose that is why Mike says my views fit for multiple-winners
elections. And I tend to see single winner methods as a particular case of
multiple-winners elections... Maybe I should not.

----