[EM] TIMESHARE officeholding

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Fri Aug 16 15:39:59 PDT 2002

I have used the time share method in my two hour classes for many years:

At the beginning of the term we vote whether to take the contractual ten
minute break in the middle of the two hour period or to just get out ten
minutes early.

If ten students out of thirty want the break in the middle, then we do it
that way seven out of the twenty sessions.

<snip>