[EM] VIRUS --> Ali distribuirati

Blake Cretney blake at condorcet.org
Sat Apr 20 00:51:19 PDT 2002

The above email is a virus.  It looks like it was damaged, though, so
hopefully this copy won't work.  I don't know too much about the virus,
but I've been sent it a few times today.  It wasn't really sent by
rdomr at us.re.i.  Normally the virus fills the From header with someone
from the sender's address book.  This address looks made up, though.
 The subject varies as well.

Don't open the virus even in a preview window, especially if you are
using Windows/Outlook.  Get any security updates/upgrades available for
Outlook.  Remember, be wary of unsolicited attachments.

I don't know the virus's name, and would be interested if anyone could
enlighten me.

---
Blake Cretney (http://condorcet.org)

----