Approval in E Europe [was IRV...; was ...Approval]

Adam Tarr atarr at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 17 19:16:11 PDT 2002

Here are some links that I have been looking into to try and find details
on Eastern European Approval-Style elections.  So far, no luck, but maybe
someone else can do better.

http://www.aceeeo.org/
http://www.essex.ac.uk/elections/
http://www.ifes.org
http://www.idea.int/
http://www.aceproject.org/main/english/es/es.htm

The last link is certainly interesting on its own.  For example, did you
know Sri Lanka uses a system very similar to the Instant Top Two Runoff
(ITTR) that we touched on a few months ago?  And we thought we were making
up something new.

-Adam

----