[EM] margins & wv

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 20:36:45 PDT 2002

There was one more thing that Stephane said that I didn't answer in
the reply that I just sent:

Stephane wrote:

>From my point of view, margins vs winning votes is a flase problem.
If you do not allow truncated list they should always bring the same
result.

I reply:

If you disallow truncation, then winning votes loses its nondrastic
defense against offensive order-reversal. The winning votes methods
would be different methods if they disallowed truncation. Not the
methods that I & other wv advocates propose.

Mike Ossipoff