[EM] Craig Carey's 2 questions

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:09:34 PDT 2002

Craig Carey asked:

I ask Mike Ossipoff to define these terms:

* "equilibria"
* "favorite-burial"

I reply:

Your favorite is the candidate whom you prefer to all the others,
if there's one candidate whom you prefer to all the others.

Favorite burial means voting someone else over your favorite.

On EM I've defined what I mean by voting one candidate over another.
The definition corresponds with what one would expect the term to
mean.

Some days ago I said what I mean by equilibrium. To repeat the
definition for you so soon would be doing you a dis-service.

Mike Ossipoff