[EM] Why wv is expressive

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 21:34:25 PDT 2002

The demonstration that wv is nonfalsifying is also a demonstration
that it's expressive, because in the strategy configuration that
was shown to be an equilibrium (everyone ranking down to, but not
past, the sincere CW), no one is reversing a preference or voting
a less-liked candidate equal to someone whom they include in their
ranking.

By the way, when I said yesterday that I've verified a few of the
statements that I'd made about the sincere equilibrium classifications
of the methods, didn't mean that I'd only determined the accuracy
of a few of the statements. The statements are accurate. I meant only
that I've only posted demonstrations of the accuracy of a few of
the statements. I'll try to post 1 or 2 each day.

Mike Ossipoff

Mike Ossipoff