[EM] Seven +/- Two

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Mon Sep 10 22:06:51 PDT 2001

This one makes MUCH sense to me.

One thing it says is it may not be worth while to provide for any one
voter listing more than 6 or 7 candidates in preference voting.

It also leads me to question again the scheme that lets voters say
something about ranking with >>>>>>> - I have not worked up any
enthusiasm for understanding what that is about, let alone how to
explain it to voters in a way that would let them get any good from it.

Dave Ketchum

--
 davek at clarityconnect.com    http://www.clarityconnect.com/webpages3/davek
   Dave Ketchum     108 Halstead Ave, Owego, NY  13827-1708    607-687-5026