[EM] One vote per voter

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Mon Mar 26 12:29:43 PST 2001

Another way to look at Approval in terms of one vote per voter:

Suppose there are N candidates. Count each approval as exactly one Nth of
a point. That way no man can vote a total of more than one point. (And
he's a fool to vote a full N/N .)

You can vote less than one point if you want, same as in single mark
plurality.

Forest