[EM] Get One

Nick Green ylmn9 at freetown.com
Thu Mar 22 20:04:23 PST 2001

FREE Computer With Merchant Account Setup

COMPLETE CREDIT CARD PROCESSING SYSTEMS FOR YOUR BUSINESS. INTERNET -
HOME
BASED -  MAIL ORDER -  PHONE ORDER
Do you accept credit cards? Your competition does!

Everyone Approved - Credit Problems OK!
Approval in less than 24 hours!
Increase your sales by 300%
Start Accepting Credit Cards on your website!
Free Information, No Risk, 100% confidential.
Your name and information will not be sold to thrid parties!
Home Businesses OK!  Phone/Mail Order OK!
No Application Fee, No Setup Fee!
Close More Impulse Sales!

        Everyone Approved!
         Good Credit or Bad!  To apply today, please fill out
        the express form below. It
contains all the information we need to get your account approved. For
area's
that do not apply to you please put "n/a" in the box.

Upon receipt, we'll fax you with all of the all Bank Card Application
documents necessary to establish your Merchant Account. Once returned we
can
have your account approved within 24 hours.

      Service
      Industry
        Standard

        US

      Site
        Inspection
      $50 - $75
      FREE

      Shipping
      $50 - $75
      FREE

      Warranty
      $10 Per Month
      FREE

      Sales
        Receipts
      $10 - $50
      FREE

      Fraud
        Screening

      $.50 - $1.00
      Per Transaction

FREE

      Amex Set
        Up
      $50 - $75
      FREE

      24 Hour Help
        Line
      $10 Month
      FREE

      Security
        Bond
      $5000- $10,000
        Or More
      NONE

        This is a No
        Obligation Qualification Form and is your first step to
        accepting credit cards. By filling out this form you will
"not
        enter" in to any obligations or
        contracts with us. We will use it to determine the best program
        to offer you based on the information you provide. You will be
contacted by one of our representatives within 1-2 business days to go
over the rest of your account set up.
        Note:
        All Information Provided To Us Will Remain 100%
        Confidential
        !!

        Apply
        Free With No Risk!

        Please fill out the
        express application form completely.Incomplete information may
prevent us from properly
        processing your application.

      Your Full Email Address:
        be sure to use your full address (i.e.
        user at domain.com)

      Your Name:

      Business Name:

      Business Phone Number:

      Home Phone Number:

      Type of Business:

              Retail Business

              Mail Order Business

              Internet Based Business

      Personal Credit Rating:

              Excellent

              Good

              Fair

              Poor

      How Soon Would You Like a Merchant
        Account?

      Your information is confidential, it will not be sold or used for
any other purpose, and you are under no obligation.
        Your information will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating
your business or website for a merchant account so that you may begin
accepting credit card payments.

List
 Removal/OPT-OUT Option
 Click