Borda Count

LAYTON Craig Craig.LAYTON at add.nsw.gov.au
Thu Feb 1 18:17:36 PST 2001

There's no reason we couldn't do something like that here, depending on how
many subscribers we currently have (we could suppliment results using people
we know that aren't on the mailing list).  Neutral things that everyone has
an opinion/preference on like favourite colour are best, because there isn't
much need to vote insincerely.