[EM] Approval Voting vs Instant Runoff Voting:

Simmons' Approval Voting donald at mich.com
Wed Feb 7 00:47:56 PST 2001

Dear Forest Simmons,

     On the 26th of January, you sent a letter to me and to the
instantrunoff list. I made a reply, but I was waiting for the list to
publish your letter before I sent in my reply. I like to have a gallery.
      Looks like they are not going to publish your letter, so, being as
you are on this list, I am posting my reply here.

Regards, Donald,