[EM] Teetor Totter Tiebreaker Method

Richard Moore rmoore4 at home.com
Fri Aug 10 19:38:45 PDT 2001

This is almost equivalent to: Elect the CW if there is one,
if there isn't then elect the Borda winner. Instead of using
Borda weights of +2, +1, 0, Demo uses +1, 0, -1. So as long
as nobody truncates, the number of rankings for each
candidate is constant, and we subtract the same constant
from each candidate's Borda count to get the candidate's
Demo count.

Richard