[EM] Actual Approval Elections:

I Like Irving donald at mich.com
Tue Apr 10 05:17:05 PDT 2001

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 04/10/01
Harper,
You wrote:  "... actual approval elections do not appear to have these
problems you claim they suffer from."

Davison:  It would be nice if we could see that for ourselves.
It appears you know of actual approval elections.  If so, would you be so
kind as to post to this list the results of an actual Approval election?
We would not need copies of the actual ballots.  We only need the different
candidate combination sums.
If you have more than one election race to pick from, pick the one that has
a history of Approval elections.

Donald,