[EM] Now don't get mad, Catchy.

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 19:50:10 PDT 2000

> > >They may be part of the
> > >dreaded orthodoxy
> >
> > Thank you for asserting that there's an academic voting system
> > orthodoxy. But did anyone say they dreaded it? I merely indicated
> > that I don't respect it or value it.
>
>Jeez, I sure hope you get your sarcasm detector back from the shop soon,
>Mike! Mental note- must use more apostrophes.

No, you said it, and you presumably must have been referring to
something when you said "orthodoxy". Immediately below, you
talk about "the wilderness". Maybe "the wilderness" is
everything outside "the orthodoxy". You repeatedly refer to those
things, and then try to deny that you believe in them.

"Don't go into the wilderness, everything you need is
inside here with the professors who have taught me and the
authors whom I've read--after all, they recognize eachother."

Sorry, but, as I said, your professors don't seem interested
in the concerns & interest of voters.

You say that academics are reformers? :-)

Some basis for my statements about academics will be along
tonight or tomorrow (in the -8 timezone).