[EM] Will the real John Gear please stand up.

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 21:49:47 PST 2000

Greetings MikeO,

      I received the following post on another list.
      Please notice the person who forwarded the post is John Gear.
      Is this our John Gear - the John Gear of Washington state?
      Have you been in touch with him since he offered you a mud bath?

That wasn't John Gear. That was someone named Winters, back East.
An otherwise rational & peaceful individual.

Mike Ossipoff