[EM] Will the real John Gear please stand up.

Donald E. Davison donald at mich.com
Mon Nov 20 08:08:03 PST 2000

Greetings MikeO,

     I received the following post on another list.
     Please notice the person who forwarded the post is John Gear.
     Is this our John Gear - the John Gear of Washington state?
     Have you been in touch with him since he offered you a mud bath? Ha Ha
     If not, will the real John Gear please stand up.

Donald Davison