Let's found an organization to oppose IRV

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 18:14:08 PST 2000

>D- Perhaps a pro Approval Voting national organization instead. (???) (in
>which case I will help).
>
>The various leaderships of the third parties (and many unhappy factions in
>the D/R parties), if they have any brains, might help with an AV group.

There are plans for an Approval organization, and when it gets started,
we'll appreciate all the membership & help we can get.

About the parties, the probem is that the IRVies have already convinced
the Greens, the Alaska Republicans, and, I guess, the New Mexico
Democrats, and the progressives in Vermont.

Mike