[EM] extending Myerson's test--more policy positions

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Mar 17 19:45:59 PST 2000

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Bart Ingles wrote:

> Of course I'm talking about truncation here, and not order-reversal.
> Also I don't think we can be talking about the same strategy if you are
> not using utilities.

Well, only because I'm generalising and making utilities arbitrary (but I
am setting up the big-middle-small of utilities in the thingummy
below). When I get the time I'll suggest more specific examples-
preferably one that demonstrates collusion as a Nash equilibrium for a and
c and one that demonstrates probabalistic behaviour as a Nash
equilibrium. Both of these will require a choice of Condorcet completion
to resolve the collude/defect situation- because it generates a paradox
of voting.