[EM] Buzz words and phrases

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Mar 10 22:17:32 PST 2000

I'm gonna be really mean here- but isn't that the pot calling the kettle
black? I think we should be entitled to pinch loaded words like "best" and
"fairest." We should however be vigilant and cynical of pur own and
others' use of these types of words, and be aware that they are an
invitation to response- after all, we all want people to respond to
our work, don't we?