[EM] Journals on the Internet

Markus Schulze schulze at sol.physik.tu-berlin.de
Sun Feb 27 10:44:10 PST 2000

Dear Craig,

you wrote (26 Feb 2000):
> The "Social Choice and Welfare" journal, a journal I tend to
> find uninteresting, is online, and access to all of the
> texts seems to be possible for those that have passwords.

My university is subscribed to Social Choice and Welfare,
Mathematical Social Sciences, Electoral Studies, Journal of
Economic Behavior and Organization, Journal of Mathematical
Economics, Economics Letters, European Economic Review,
European Journal of Political Economy, Socio-Economic Planning
Sciences, Social Science Research, Journal of Economic Theory,
Games and Economic Behavior, Journal of Comparative Economics,
Annual Review of Political Science and 2000 other journals.

To access these journals a password is not required. Only
the IP address of the used computer is relevant so that these
journals can be accessed by any computer at this university.

Therefore I would recommend that you should from time to time
visit your nearby university. Most universities have a library
that can be accessed by non-members and that have computers
to browse through these journals.

Markus Schulze