[EM] Mike, help a lady out of her dis-dress. (what, what)

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 15:53:22 PST 2000

>Hey Mike,
>
>      You know everything

You flatter me too much. PR isn't my subject. I don't deal with it.
There are plenty of people who can explain what PR is. If she'd
asked why FPP isn't as good as a single-winner method could be,
that would be more in my purvue.

>, help this lady out of her dis-dress. (Ha Ha)

What? There must be a better place to post your pre-teen-level humor.

Aside from that, you know that, as I said, PR isn't my subject. If that
message is one of your re-posts from your CVD list,
then I have no doubt that her question has been answered already.

By the way, I'm going to send your "out of her dress" comment to
your list, &/or to someone whom I know who is a member of it.
In fact, maybe that makes for a good opportunity to bring your spamming
up with your ISP.

Mike Ossipoff