[EM] SARC definition improvement

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 02:09:01 PDT 2000

--
>D- Here we go again. An election method operates on the votes cast on an
>election day (not on an infinite number of situations having added,
>missing,

Yes, but it would be nice if the voting system didn't make you
regret that you showed up & voted.

>If supposedly *ALL* election methods have some sort of strategy/
>counter-strategy, then what is the point in bringing up the playing of
>strategy games ???

Because methods differ in how much of a strategy problem they have.

>If anything just list the strategy/ counter strategy of each method.

I list facts about that when arguing for or against a method.

>John and Mary Q. Voter (or Legislator) will say -- What, if anything, does
>this mean ???

I try to word it so that they understand why it's important.

Mike Ossipoff