[EM] RE: Simple PR method

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 05:07:55 PDT 1999

D-  I wrote in part--

A simple p.r method for low tech/ no tech areas (and possibly for so-called

high tech areas)  etc. ----

I did lightly use "low tech/ no tech".  On the news tonight a story regarding
the pending person 6 billion on Mother Earth, it was mentioned that in India
only about 53 percent of the folks are literate.   India ballots have various
plant, animal and other symbols of the various parties to help such folks X
vote.    I have no specific knowledge of what percentage of the district
votes were wasted in the latest India election (due to India's plurality
winner system carried over from U.K. colonial days).

If possible, the maximum in technology should be used in all elections, of
course (after doing the food, clothing and shelter basics).