[EM] Tom Round's `yesterday' post is lost

Donald E Davison donald at mich.com
Sun Oct 17 03:39:18 PDT 1999

Greetings,

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:27  Tom Round wrote:
>Donald, look, I thought I had explained my argument about this clearly
>enough yesterday, but I'll put it another way ...

Dear Tom Round,

     I do not have a post from you for `yesterday'.
     I would not have deleted a post from you without opening it.

     I would now like to ask a question of everyone.
     Did anyone else not receive Tom's `yesterday' letter???
     I would like to think that I am not alone when it comes to not
receiving letters from the list.

Donald,